Rapid SSL Wildcard
For Muti Domain Validation
Rs.9000/- Per Year
- SSL Certificate by GeoTrust
- Fast validation
- Trustworthy guarantee
- High Security, Low Cost
- Trusted by 99.3% of browsers
GeoTrust Wildcard SSL
There are two types of RapidSSL: wildcard and standard. Both offer the same degree of protection for your site. The major difference is how many subdomains can be secured by a single certificate. When you buy Rapid SSL wildcard, you can secure an unlimited number of subdomains in addition to the main root domain. This is a lot cheaper than purchasing a regular certificate and securing each subdomain individually, which is what you'd need to do without a GeoTrust wildcard cert.
• Domain level validation means fast issuance. The RapidSSL wildcard certificate earns its name: it's issued extremely fast, usually within 10 minutes of your request. Although your site isn't as carefully vetted as it would be with organization or extended validation, you'll get the same level of actual data security with a lot less hassle. With this particular type of certificate, there isn't even any paperwork - just purchase, and validation and issuance will happen automatically.
• Strong data protection. GeoTrust wildcard SSL boasts industry standard 128/256 bit encryption. This means that all data is thoroughly encrypted, reducing the chance that hackers or malicious users can steal it. With a 2048 bit key used to define the encryption, this is the standard security specs trusted internet-wide. As with any SSL cert the exact performance of the encryption will vary depending on your server and the client's computer, but it will always be the minimum of 40 bits required for security.
• One price covers your whole website. Buy one RapidSSL wildcard and you've secured all your subdomains, including anything you might want to add in the future. This is the reason to choose wildcard: it's a great value if you want to secure your login page, shopping cart, blog, your mail and more.
In today's online marketplace, having the right security isn't negotiable. It's a must-have - something that is absolutely vital if you want to conduct business and be trusted. No one will buy from an online store unless their data is going to be protected in transit. If you're trying to sell online but don't have SSL, you're leaving money on the table and shooting your business in the foot.