SPEEDMAIL Newsletter Server For Sending Bulk/Mass eMails.
"Send Unlimited Personalised Bulk Mails like email marketing flyers, email newsletters, email announcements to your subscribers."
- SPEEDMAIL - Newsletter Server is a Low-Cost Mass-Mail/Bulk-Mail Server configured and secured to exclusively send your newsletter emails.
- It includes a Dedicated IP which is mapped to your own domain name and we setup reverse DNS (which ensures that you are the exclusive owner of the Dedicated IP).
- SPEEDMAIL - Newsletter Server is pre-installed with Squirellmail Webmail Client to enable you to check emails through your browser.
- You also get your own SMTP. This means that you can use your own bulk mailing software to send mails through the Newsletter Server.
- Finally the best part; SPEEDMAIL - Newsletter Server is Pre-Installed with an open source EASY TO USE Mailing List Software for email marketing. You can send massmails to your clients, employees, subscribers, members, students, alumni etc.
- Your genuine emails are NEVER Blocked by RBL's (Black Lists).
- There is NO LIMIT to the Number of emails you can send and receive.
- There are NO 'Per outgoing email' or "Per Newsletter Campaign" Charges.
- A Leading Educational Institution sends email newsletters to its alumni.
- A Top Restaurant Chain sends special offers and event updates newsletter to their regular patrons.
- A Public Limited Company sends newsletters to its vast distributor/dealer network and management staff.
- A Leading organiser of exhibitions sends regular updates to its participants about their upcoming events.
- A Shipping and Logistics solution provider sends newsletters to its clients about Container Shipping Schedules.
- A Tax Consultancy sends weekly tax related news and updates to its subscribers.
- A Book Publishing House sends a weekly "Management Thoughts" newsletter to its subscribers.
- A Leading Travel Agency sends informative newsletters about their upcoming International Tours.
* There is no per-email sending cost. You can send as many newsletters as you want to your mailing list. To prevent emails from being rate limited or being redirected to Junk Folders by free providers like gmail.com, hotmail.com, yahoo.com etc, we recommend a slow email sending rate between 500 to a maximum of 1000 emails per hour.
- You have to order a new domain name; yourdomainname.tld where tld can be any domain extension of your choice. This is necessary because we configure reverse pointers for the server's I.P. to exclusively match your domain name. This ensures that you have exclusive use of the Speedmail Newsletter Server and the I.P. address.
- For sending marketing newsletters, choose a domain name that is similar to your organisations domain name. Having a separate domain name for your marketing emails is advisable as you should never send your promotional/marketing emails from the same domain that you use for your official business communication emails.
- Please follow the below steps to submit your order.
a) Click on the "Order Now" button above.
b) Enter your new domain name that you want to register in the text box next to "I want Mumbai Hosting to register a new domain for me". Choose the extension from the drop-down menu and "Click to Continue".
c) If the domain is available "Click to Continue".
d) The amount payable is shown here. Click on "Proceed to Checkout - Complete Order"
e) Fill in your personal and company details, agree the Terms 0f Service and click on Complete Order.
Make the payment as per the invoice and raise a support ticket updating us that the payment has been completed.
- We shall register your doman name and setup the SPEEDMAIL Newsletter Server.
- A welcome email with the Login details of cPanel and the Open Source Newsletter Mailing Software will be sent to you along with the tutorials.
- The Open Source Mailing Software installed on SPEEDMAIL Newsletter Server is configured for sending LEGITIMATE emails from a single domain name of the client. Using the SPEEDMAIL Newsletter Server to promote commercial mass mailing services and/or to send bulk/mass mails of third-party clients is strictly prohibited.
- We reserve the right to suspend/terminate the SPEEDMAIL Newsletter Server without notice.
- Spamming is not allowed. Spamming is the sending of an unsolicited email. What this means is that you send an email, generally an ad of some sort, to someone who has not requested to receive that information from you. Sending unsolicited email is strictly prohibited on Mumbai Hosting's SPEEDMAIL Newsletter Server. It's not OK to spam people. If you try, we will immediately close your account. You will not get any refund.
- We do not offer backups for SPEEDMAIL Newsletter Server.
- SPEEDMAIL Newsletter Server has a one-time setup fee of RS.3000.
- Service Tax as applicable.
- All orders are subject to acceptance of Mumbai Hosting's Terms and Conditions.